1:45 PM | Posted in
Hallo!

New, albeit short post.
I am writing as I wait for everyone else to finish lunch!

I had bread/ cheese. Some might call this cheese bread, but I call it divine! It was fantastic.

So, what has happened since we last spoke? Well, I went to Colone and saw Colone Cathedral. It was amazing! google it. It is biiigg. And then some. I have been trying to post pictures, but I am having trouble uploading them directly to this blog.  I must find alternate route!

Also we went to Colone Zoo yesterday. Zoos are Zoos no matter where you go, but this one had something you would never find in an American Zoo. Raccoons!! For serious, they have raccoons in their zoo! But its not so weird when you think about it. Because Raccoons are strictly in North America. So they are exotic here. Funny right?  

We went to the zoo because we are building a Vertical Zoo as a studio project. I am not sure how I feel about this, because it sounds very architectural and not VIZ at all. But we shall see.

Anyway, I'm gonna sign off now,
-matt


Category:
��

Comments

3 responses to " "

  1. Anonymous On January 28, 2009 at 1:50 AM

    I love how you love cheese! (>ω<)

    ALSO! Where's the German food at! I am living vicariously through you—you do understand this right?

    ('¬_¬)

     
  2. Mom & Dad On January 28, 2009 at 4:15 AM

    Matt,
    Thanks for keeping us up to date with all your activities. Hope that you find a way to post your photos - Maybe Facebook?!

    Interesting project. What do the other VIZ students think? Hope we can talk this weekend. I'm heading to NYC Wednesday morning. Send your address - need to FedEx some stuff to you.
    Love
    Dad & Mom (or is it Mom & Dad)

     
  3. Mom & Dad On January 28, 2009 at 4:25 AM

    Matt i see you are lovin europe!!! Did the cathedral have a stained glass window cuz that seemed like a thing that you would notice by the way i didnt know you liked cheese so much but seriously tell us more about european food ya so more photos facebook is a good idea!!!!!!!!!
    from your brotha
    TYLER (ingnore spelling and grammar)